Wow so it's been a while since our last adventure, or more so, since I've written about our last adventure. So....this might be long...I don't know where to begin so i'll just start with what I remember. This one doesn't involve vehicles, but it was still quite an adventure...
Halloween. Finally it fell on a Saturday and I've always wanted to have a Halloween party, so we had one at a friends place. It was a awesome night, with everyone putting in so much effort, we even had a madman run through the back yard with a chainsaw scaring the crap out of us - well, me at least!
L.p came up for a long weekend too, for my b'day, so that was good to have her back up, couldn't quite convince her to move back up though. We mostly just did what we do best, lay on the couch watching movies and drinking wine!
No comments:
Post a Comment